Monday, July 1, 2013

Hi! Welcome to our blog!

HI! I'm Rachael :) 

I'm a stay at home mom of a bright, bubbly 2 year old boy, Noah. I am married to my best friend, Michael and we will be celebrating 6 years of marriage this month ♥

I have recently found passion in health, fitness and food. I am all about encouraging others, supporting, as well as learning, and all around hungry for knowledge. Michael and I are transitioning into paleo and we are very happy so far. 

I LOVE TO COOK. And I'm pretty good at it :) I'll be posting recipes quite often, I'm sure. 

Michael and I are trying for #2. Obviously, our health will affect that. We have had some medical setbacks but are hoping to be on track for having another baby next year! We'll see what God has in store. 

For now, this mama is going to take a nap with my sickly little boy. Have a great day and be blessed! 
R

No comments:

Post a Comment