Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Things My Husband Does to Piss Me Off.

Today, my husband and I went to the grocery store. I grabbed  a cart (a non car shaped one, to the chagrin of my 2y/o) and started to get set up to shop. It seems it takes me a lot of prep, HEB is very intimidating. Then, hubby asked if I brought something, something very important... something like means to pay. Whoopsy Daisy! So, he offers to go back to the truck, grab it and meet me in the store. While offering, he sets the toddler to the cart seat and places him in... BACKWARDS. Oh my God. What is wrong with people?! I said, "Why did you put him in that way?" DH says, "I figured you'd fix him." 


HOLD THE PHONE. You did something wrong, just so I would correct the situation? 

After I decided to let him live, I posed a question to him about it and he immediately sees the error of his ways. Then he apologizes and makes it seem as though he will think more about it next time. Good for him, since he likes that pretty little smile of his. 

So, later (I should interject here that I am hormonal and craving sweets, hint hint.) I was thinking about writing a blog about all the things my husband does that piss me off. Sadly, I can't list many. This is what happens when you're married to a man that owns your heart, treats you well, honors you, respects you, appreciates you and loves the crap outta you. He may occasionally make me angry, there may be a fallout and/or fight here and there, but ultimately, I caught a good one. 

Because I was so quick to share how he irritated me later, I decided to go through with the blog, just changing the view. 

I meet so many people that are unhappy in their relationships. And, if you've known Spouse and I very long, you've probably witnessed an "uncomfortable" moment pass between us on occasion. This is what happens when you get two people, passionate to their souls, stubborn as donkeys and with mouths like sailors and make them live together for 5+ years. (No one actually forces us live together, but it makes economical sense.) 


There's one thing you don't know, though. You don't know why we fight (save for 3-4ppl that we have found to be quite the objective confidante.) I will not explain to you the disruption of our happy life. I will not drag Hubby through the mud, when most likely I am equally as guilty but want/need someone on my side or to tell me I'm right. You don't know the problems between us because they are not your business. And I don't say that to be rude. Your problems with your S/O are no more my business than mine are yours. 

Moral of the story: Keep your relationship between you and your significant other. Keep other people's opinions and advice out of your relationship. Keep the details private and keep the love abundant. 


♥ 5 years of marriage looks good on us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment