Saturday, November 2, 2013

Peanut Butter Cream Pie

HEY ALL! I'm super excited to share this recipe. It's so easy to do and it's one of the best pies I've ever had! It is FOR SURE, the best pie I've ever MADE. Perfect for holidays (and breakfast!)


I got the idea from watching Man Vs. Food a few years ago. I just rolled with it after that and it was really a crowd-pleaser. :) Also, for this one I used a frozen pie crust. That's the way I'll write the recipe. But, next time, I'll be making a homemade crust! Use whatever makes you happier :)


INGREDIENTS:
  1. 1 Pie Shell
  2. 1 Box Vanilla Pudding (with ingredients called for to make)
  3. 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
  4. 1/2 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
  5. 1 Can Canned Whipped Topping (or a tub. I use the can so it looks prettier)
DIRECTIONS:

In small bowl, spoon peanut butter. Add small amounts of powdered sugar at a time. it will turn into a crunch peanut butter 'crumble'. Go ahead, eat some. It's delish. 
Sprinkle 1/3 of the peanut butter crumble in the bottom of prepared pie pan. Spread prepared Vanilla Pudding over the crumble. Top with Whipped Cream and remaining 2/3 peanut butter crumble. 
Refrigerate for about an hour just to make sure it's all set. 

Eat the crap out of it because it's SO GOOD!

-Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment